Monday, May 4, 2009

Trip to Atlanta

I know it's been a while since I've updated the blog, but we haven't had internet up until now (I'm actually using the offices internet connection.)

The Drive:
Although it took 2 1/2 long days to finally reach our destination, but it was so worth it. We chose to drive the I-70, and because we did, we saw much more than what we would have on any other route (it's what I've been told). The trees, farms, and inner-cities were unique and beautiful.

Kansas was very, very flat and all farms. It only took me about 4 hours into the drive through this plain state that I really got to see how beautiful simplicity really is.



Kentucky was probably one of the greenest states I have seen so far in my life, it was beautiful! It rained our entire drive, and with all of the moisture on the greens, it only made the colors more vibrant and pretty. It was really cool, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any pictures..

 So, up until this point (since we have arrived) we haven't done any exploring. But as soon as we do, I will upload some more images and update our blog. Love you all!